FRUŠKA GORA HALF DAY TOUR
– This tour is available every day as a half day tour
– Pick up times are 7am or 2pm (and return 12pm or 7pm)
– Our bike guides will pick you up, take you to the location and drive you back
– No minimum number of riders required
– Price is €58.90 per person for half day rides. A surcharge of €15 will be applied for solo riders
– Tour is designed for riders of all levels, from beginner to expert
– Custom tours, private departures for groups and corporate events available. Just let us know!
Fruška Gora, a former island in the Panonian Sea, is Serbia’s oldest National Park and and a true nature’s jewel. Dominating the surrounding Panonain Plain, it holds countless rare examples of plant and animal life and priceless cultural and historical legacy. It is perfect for mountain biking as due to its natural beauty, convenient roads and no-traffic paths, Fruška Gora is a true paradise for cyclists. Most of the trails are marked and will guide you through the beautiful deciduous or coniferous forests, over pastures and meadows, connecting the natural and cultural attractions of this region. Almost any of our paths will take you to one of Fruška Gora’s 16 monasteries.
Based on your preference, our guides will choose from a wide variety of tracks, for different skills and technical experience – road paths or forest tracks with mild rises or extreme crossings over ridges and peaks. At all times, you can stop at a local hikers’ homes, for short brake or refreshment or while driving stop at sight points and experience exceptional nature’s scenes.
Fruška Gora is home to a Serbian MTB Marathon and also offers some extremely difficult and very technical tracks, designed for more professional riders, looking for high adrenaline experiences. And yes, we can take you there!